Use the Chrome Browser for this:
- In Site Manager, navigate to the workspace containing the page to which you wish to add an Embed Code app.
- Click Actions to the right of the page and select Edit Page from the drop-down list. The page opens in Edit mode.
- In the Actions pane, click Manage Apps & Layout. The page opens in Design mode.
- Click Add App. The Select an App dialog displays.
- Select Embed Code App in the first column. A list of existing Embed Code apps along with a Create New button display in the second column.
- To add a new app to the page, click Create New. In the third column, enter a name for the app.
- Click Create. You are returned to the page in Design mode.
- Click I’m Done to return to the page in Edit Mode.
- Upload your video to your Google Drive.
- Copy the link.
- Open an incognito window.
- Paste the link.
- Right click the video to get the embed code.
- Copy the code.
- Open the page with the embed code app you created above. Paste the code. Resize (by editing the text) so the size is approximately 480 x 650.
Last Modified on July 10, 2017