• TenantsLine
    Please read and refer to the NSBSD Housing Occupant Handbook.
    Descriptions of Housing Forms
    • FY16 Tenant Information FormTo report occupancy changes (including pets) update and re-submit a new Tenant Information Form. Once this form is submitted to M&O, the following forms will be sent to you. We will require your signature and once approved by the Director, it is sent to the Business Office for processing: View an example of an Addendum to the Lease Agreement.

    • Background Check Authorization Form ~ Required from all adults living with staff in District provided units not employed by the NSBSD.

    • FY16 Lease Agreement View an example of the FY16 Lease Agreements here.

    • Resident Teacher Housing Stipend ~ Teachers/certified staff members who reside in a home in the North Slope Borough, not provided by or assigned by the District, shall be paid a monthly housing stipend of $1000 during the period of employment. This form originates with M&O.

    • FY16 Temporary Housing Administrative Pay Request Form ~ This form is used by teachers or other certified staff members who have allowed another staff member approved to travel to stay in their housing unit temporarily. If you are the host, please fill out this form and send back to M&O.  

    • FY16 Tenant Winter Vacation Occupancy Form ~ During long periods of absences, the District makes sure to check all District provided housing units especially during the winter months. This form is what we use to initiate the request. Barrow staff submit this form to the M&O office. Village staff submit them to their Plant Managers.

    • Property Move-in & Move-out Inspection FormRequired from all staff living in District provided units upon move-in and move-out.
    Housing Work Requests: No matter how small or how big all maintenance work order requests must go through the SchoolDude website. Phoned and emailed work requests are not valid and will not be completed without an accompanying SchoolDude work request. Undocumented maintenance costs the District much needed reimbursement monies from the State. Our program can no longer support work requests that are not generated in the State approved tracking system.  


Contact Information

  • Email:
    Work Requests:

    M&O Office
    (907) 852-4710
     After-Hours M&O
    (907) 855-0945
    Nunamiut School
    (907) 661-3226
    (907) 661-0061
    Meade River School 
    (907) 633-6615
    (907) 633-0104 
    Kaveolook School
    (907) 640-6626
    (907) 640-0015
    Trapper School
    (907) 480-6625
    (907) 480-0052 
    Tikiġaq School
    (907) 368-2662
    (907) 631-8372
    Kali School
    (907) 833-2311
    (907) 833-0052 
    Alak School
    (907) 763-2541
    (907) 763-0060 
Last Modified on December 7, 2016