District Housing


  • Please read and refer to the Housing Occupant Handbook.

Housing Forms

  • Tenant Information Form: To report occupancy changes (including pets) update and re-submit a new Tenant Information Form. Once this form is submitted to Support Services, forms to make changes to charges will be sent to you. We will require your signature and once approved, it is sent to the Finance Department for processing. All adults living with staff in District provided units who are not employed by the NSBSD are required to complete a background check.
  • Temporary Housing Request Form: This form is used by teachers or other certified staff members who have allowed another staff member approved to travel to stay in their housing unit temporarily. If you are the host, please fill out this form and send back to Support Services.